Best Deal in Town LLC operates the ever-popular www.VegasHDTV.com, where we provide amazing services you simply can't resist (HDTV deals, for instance). Now, we know privacy can be a snooze, but bear with us as we sprinkle some humor while explaining how we protect your precious data.
Types of private information collected: We collect a few tidbits about you, but only because we want to give you the best experience possible on our site. Here's the scoop on what we collect:
Personal information (the usual stuff):
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Payment/Billing Information
- Billing address
Automatically collected info (like magic, but less mysterious):
- IP address, location, browser, language, operating system, device identifiers, and cookies (not the chocolate chip kind, sadly).
Social media intel (because we're friends, right?):
- We gather some details from your linked social media accounts, like your username, name, email address, and friends list. We also collect demographic data when you interact with our social media accounts.
We promise not to collect sensitive info: No social security numbers, driver's license numbers, or anything that could land us in the "creepy" category.
How we use the info we collect: We use your data to improve your experience, like:
- Creating and maintaining your account (your home away from home)
- Processing transactions (cha-ching!)
- Shipping your goodies
- Providing top-notch customer service (we're here for you!)
- Keeping you in the loop about our sales and promotions (who doesn't love a good deal?)
- Updating you on any company policy changes (we'll keep it brief)
- Providing personalized and relevant ads (because we know you're picky)
- Analyzing user engagement (we're always looking to improve!)
How long we store your info: We keep your data for as long as it's useful (email address and name while you have an account, billing info for our records, etc.).
Who we share your info with: Only our closest, most trusted partners get to see your data, and only for good reasons (like processing transactions, providing customer service, etc.).
Information Security: We do our best to keep your data safe and sound, like a digital security blanket. But no system is foolproof, so share your info at your own risk (and keep your fingers crossed).
Declining to provide info: You can opt-out of sharing your personal info, but keep in mind that it might limit your access to our amazing services.
Questions? Shoot us an email at [email protected], and we'll get back to you ASAP!
Thanks for sticking with us through!