You have no items in your shopping cart
We offer a minimum of 90 days warranty on all the TVs we sell. Some other types of electronics will carry a full year from the manufacturer, such as the Yamaha, Denon and Boston Acoustics items we sell. We also offer extended warranties on our products with prices starting at only $25! When you purchase your TV, you will have the option to purchase an additional 6 months to 2 years of extended protection. Our warranties have a repair or replacement guarantee if your product is defective (see complete details of warranty for full terms and conditions as some exclusions apply). There are no deductibles or hidden charges, just the one time upfront payment for the warranty.
All warranties are serviced at our Las Vegas, NV location, so you'll never have to call any foreign call center. We offer these extended plans on any of our HDTVs as well as our other electronics like Apple iPads, Macbooks, iMacs, Mac Minis, Blu Ray players, Home Theater systems, and more! If you don't purchase the extended warranty at the time of purchase, you will have 30 days to come back and add the extended warranty to your purchase.
Just keep in mind that the extended warranty does have some limitations including, but not limited to, not covering physical damage. So if your child throws a Wii remote through the TV or it falls off your wall mount or you drop it when moving it, none of those things would be covered through the warranty. More details can be seen by clicking the link below that has the full terms and conditions of our extended warranty. If you have any other questions about the extended warranty options call our warranty department at 702-451-7000 or email us at Sales@VegasHDTV.com . Thanks!
PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: This Best Deal In Town Extended Guarantee increases the 30 day limited warranty to the amount of time specified on the receipt. This covers Products purchased from Best Deal In Town in which an extended guarantee is purchased. Coverage only applies to Products used non-commercially. Accessories and/or add-on options purchased separately and not essential to the basic function of the Product are not eligible for coverage.
WHAT IS COVERED: We agree to repair or replace Your Product in the event Your Product is rendered inoperable due to a mechanical or electrical Failure during the term of this Extended Guarantee, if the Product is not covered under any other insurance, warranty, guarantee and/or Service Agreement. Parts used to repair or replace Your Product may be new, used, refurbished, or non-original manufacturer parts that perform to the factory specifications of Your Product. This Agreement does not cover repair or replacement of the Product for any of the causes, or provide coverage for any losses set forth in the section entitled “WHAT IS NOT COVERED” below.
Repair/Replacement Plan: In the event of a covered claim, We will furnish labor and/or parts required to repair the Failure of Your Product. Non-original manufacturer’s parts of like kind and quality may be used if the original manufacturer’s parts are unavailable. Repaired products will include the remainder of the original guarantee. In lieu of repairing the Product, We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to replace Your Product with a Product of equal or similar features and functionality, not necessarily the same brand or size. If we will replace the Product, it may be with a rebuilt or refurbished Product of equal or similar features and functionality, not necessarily the same brand or size, or, at Our sole discretion, reimburse You for the replacement of the Product. Replacement of Your Product will fulfill this Agreement in its entirety and will discharge all further obligations under this Agreement, where allowed by law. If Your Product is replaced, We will have no further obligation to repair or replace Your Product and You will not be entitled to make any further claims under this Agreement and You will have the opportunity to purchase a new Extended Guarantee Agreement if the replacement Product is eligible for coverage. The Replacement Plan is limited to one replacement for the purchase price of the original product excluding tax or less. Technological advances may result in a replacement Product with a lower selling price than Your original Product. No refunds will be made based on the replacement Product cost difference. If Your Product is not repairable and a replacement Product is not available, We will reimburse You up to the original purchase price of Your Product, excluding taxes and less claims paid, if any, and this Agreement will be fulfilled and all obligations satisfied. In no event shall Best Deal In Town or any of our employees or owners be held liable for any damages as a result of the unavailability of repair parts or replacement products. You are responsible for safe transportation of the defective Product to our location to receive any repair, replacement or reimbursement of the product. Any and all parts or units replaced under this Agreement become Our property in their entirety. We are not responsible for the dismantling, removal or reinstallation of anything associated with the product, this would include but is not limited to electronics that are wall mounted or professionally/custom installed in any setting. You will be responsible for removing the product from its current setting and reinstalling it after repair or replacement occurs, if needed.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
1. Accidental Damage: Accidental Damage from Handling, both sudden and unforeseen even if such damage occurred in regular use of the product. Also not covered is any protection against wear and tear, theft, mysterious disappearance, misplacement, viruses, reckless, abusive, willful or intentional conduct associated with handling and use of the Product, cosmetic damage and/or other damage that does not affect unit functionality, or damage caused during shipment or transportation. If protective items such as covers, carrying cases or pouches, etc. were provided or made available for use with Your Product, it is expected that You will continually use these accessories for protection against damage to Your Product. “Abuse” is defined as Your intentional non-utilization of protective items during the use of Your Product, or Your treatment of the Product(s) in a harmful, injurious or offensive manner that may result in its damage. Any resultant damage from this type of treatment is NOT covered by this Agreement.
2. Commercial Use: Commercial use is not covered and is defined as any setting/environment other than in a residential single-family setting).
3. Outdoor Use: Outdoor use is not covered and includes any setting other than inside a residential single-family setting. Any use of product in a garage, patio, carport, or similar is included in outdoor use and not covered.
4. POWER SURGE: This Agreement does NOT cover the Failure of Your Product resulting from a power surge while Your Product is connected to any power source.
5. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST TIME OR LOST DATA RESULTING FROM THE FAILURE OF ANY PRODUCT OR EQUIPMENT, FROM DELAYS IN SERVICE OR THE INABILITY TO RENDER SERVICE. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY AND ALL PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS THAT OCCUR PRIOR TO THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF THIS SERVICE AGREEMENT, INCLUDING INHERENT PRODUCT FLAWS.
6. Additional What Is Not Covered items: THIS SERVICE AGREEMENT DOES NOT COVER ANY LOSS, REPAIRS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM: (A) PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS INCURRED OR KNOWN TO YOU (PRE-EXISTING MEANS A CONDITION THAT WITHIN ALL REASONABLE MECHANICAL OR ELECTRICAL PROBABILITY RELATES TO THE MECHANICAL FITNESS OF YOUR COVERED MERCHANDISE PRIOR TO CONTRACT ISSUANCE); (B) IMPROPER PACKAGING AND/OR TRANSPORTATION DAMAGE DURING TRANSPORTATION OR SHIPMENT TO OUR LOCATION. (C) INSTALLATION, REMOVAL, REINSTALLATION OR IMPROPER INSTALLATION OF COMPONENTS, UPGRADES, ATTACHMENTS OR PERIPHERALS; (D) PRODUCTS AND/OR COMPONENTS THAT ARE USED IN APPLICATIONS THAT REQUIRE CONTINUOUS BUSINESS AND/OR COMMERCIAL OPERATION, OR ARE USED FOR COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL, EDUCATIONAL OR PUBLIC USE PURPOSES OR OFFERED ON A RENTAL BASIS, OR COIN-OPERATED PRODUCTS; (E) DAMAGE OR FAILURE CAUSED BY RIOT, NUCLEAR RADIATION, WAR OR HOSTILE ACTION, RADIOACTIVE CONTAMINATION, ETC.; (F) DAMAGE FROM FREEZING OR OVERHEATING; (G) INADEQUATE PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL OR GAS SERVICE; (H) INTERRUPTION OF GAS OR ELECTRICAL SERVICE; (I) NEGLECT, NEGLIGENCE, MISUSE, ABUSE, INTENTIONAL PHYSICAL/MECHANICAL/ELECTRONIC DAMAGE, PHYSICAL DAMAGE OR MALICIOUS MISCHIEF, THEFT OR MYSTERIOUS DISAPPEARANCE, VANDALISM, RUST, CORROSION, WARPING, BENDING, ANIMAL OR INSECT INFESTATION, ETC. TO THE COVERED PRODUCT OR ANY COMPONENT; (J) DAMAGE OR OTHER EQUIPMENT FAILURE DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND YOUR CONTROL SUCH AS ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS, EXPOSURE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS OR ACTS OF NATURE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: FIRE, FLOODS, SMOKE, SAND, DIRT, LIGHTNING, MOISTURE, WATER DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, WHETHER FROM FRESH WATER, SALTWATER OR OTHER WATER INTRUSION, STORMS, WIND OR WINDSTORM, HAIL, EARTHQUAKE, ETC.; (K) REPAIRS NECESSITATED BY OPERATION OUTSIDE THE MANUFACTURER OPERATIONAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL SPECIFICATIONS; (L) BATTERY FAILURE OR LEAKAGE; (M) COLLISION WITH ANOTHER OBJECT, COLLAPSE, EXPLOSION, LIQUID SPILLAGE OF ANY KIND BY ANY OWNER, EMPLOYEE, THIRD PARTY, REPAIR PERSONNEL, ETC., UNLESS COVERED UNDER A SERVICE AGREEMENT WHICH SPECIFICALLY INCLUDES ANY OF THE DEFINED CAUSES; (N) ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE, INCLUDING PHYSICAL/MECHANICAL/ELECTRONIC DAMAGE CAUSE BY DROPPING; (O) DAMAGE, WARPING, BENDING OR RUSTING OF ANY KIND TO THE HOUSING, CABINETRY, SUPPORTS, OUTSIDE CASING OR FRAME OF THE PRODUCT; (P) IMPROPER OR INADEQUATE STORAGE; (Q) DAMAGE TO A COVERED PART CAUSED BY A NON-COVERED PART; (R) IMPROPER INSTALLATION OF CUSTOMER REPLACEABLE COMPONENTS, MODULES, PARTS OR PERIPHERALS AND/OR INSTALLATION OF INCORRECT PARTS; (S) ANY RESULTANT MALFUNCTION OR DAMAGE OF OR TO AN OPERATING PART OF THE COVERED PRODUCT FROM FAILURE TO PROVIDE MANUFACTURER’S RECOMMENDED MAINTENANCE OR OPERATION/STORAGE OF THE COVERED PRODUCT IN CONDITIONS OUTSIDE MANUFACTURER SPECIFICATIONS OR USE OF A COVERED PRODUCT IN SUCH A MANNER AS WOULD VOID COVERAGE UNDER THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY OR THAT ARE USED IN A MANNER INCONSISTENT WITH THE DESIGN OF THE EQUIPMENT OR MANUFACTURER INSTRUCTIONS OR SPECIFICATIONS; (T) OPERATIONAL ERRORS ON THE PART OF THE CONSUMER; (U) REMOVAL, INSTALLATION, REINSTALLATION, UNAUTHORIZED REPAIRS, ETC., OF ANY INTERNAL COMPONENT OR COVERED PRODUCT INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ADJUSTMENTS, MANIPULATION OR MODIFICATIONS MADE BY ANYONE OTHER THAN AN AUTHORIZED SERVICE TECHNICIAN; (V) LOSS OF POWER, IMPROPER USE OF ELECTRICAL/POWER, POWER “BROWN-OUT”, POWER OVERLOAD OR POWER SURGE; (W) UNAUTHORIZED MODIFICATIONS AND ADJUSTMENTS, ALTERATIONS, MANIPULATION OR REPAIR MADE BY ANYONE OTHER THAN AN AUTHORIZED SERVICE TECHNICIAN; (X) DAMAGE/FAILURE DUE TO IMPROPER LUBRICATION, STALE FUEL OR USE OF A FUEL CONTAINING MORE THAN 10% ETHANOL; (Y) DAMAGE RESULTING FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES; (Z) COVERED PRODUCTS SUBJECT TO A MANUFACTURER RECALL, WARRANTY OR REWORK TO REPAIR DESIGN OR COMPONENT DEFICIENCIES, IMPROPER CONSTRUCTION, MANUFACTURER ERROR, ETC. REGARDLESS OF THE MANUFACTURER’S ABILITY TO PAY FOR SUCH REPAIRS; (AA) EQUIPMENT SOLD “AS IS”; (AB) COVERED PRODUCTS WITH REMOVED OR ALTERED SERIAL NUMBERS; (AC) CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DELAY IN RENDERING SERVICE UNDER THIS CONTRACT, OR LOSS OF USE OR DATA DURING THE PERIOD THE COVERED PRODUCT IS AT OUR LOCATION OR OTHERWISE AWAITING PARTS OR REPLACEMENT; (AD) NON-FAILURE PROBLEMS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NOISES, SQUEAKS, ETC.; (AE) NORMAL PERIODIC OR PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE, USER EDUCATION, SET UP ADJUSTMENTS; (AF) CLEANINGS OR ANY REPAIR COVERED BY A MANUFACTURER WARRANTY, SERVICE AGREEMENT OR OTHER INSURANCE; (AG) SOFTWARE AND SOFTWARE RELATED PROBLEMS; (AH) REPAIRS FOR COSMETIC DAMAGE OR IMPERFECTIONS OR TO STRUCTURAL ITEMS; (AI) FAILURE TO PRODUCT ATTACHMENTS NOT PROVIDED BY THE MANUFACTURER OR INCLUDED IN THE ORIGINAL SALE; (AJ) TELEVISION OR PERSONAL COMPUTER MONITOR SCREEN IMPERFECTIONS INCLUDING BURNED-IN IMAGES IN CRT OR PLASMA SCREENS CAUSED BY VIDEO GAMES, PROLONGED DISPLAY OF ONE OR MORE VIDEO SIGNALS, UNIT ABUSE OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON; CRACKED SCREENS; (AK) REPAIR OF LCD/PLASMA RESOLUTION/FAILURE, PIXEL BURNOUT OR OTHER IMAGE FAILURE NOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE MANUFACTURER’S SPECIFICATIONS AND/OR MINIMUM DISPLAY STANDARDS OR MINOR PIXEL ILLUMINATION ISSUES THAT DO NOT AFFECT THE OVERALL VIEWING OF THE PANEL SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MISSING PIXELS, INTERMITTENT PIXELS, OR WRONG COLOR PIXELS; (AL) CONTROL ADJUSTMENTS MADE TO TELEVISIONS TO ENHANCE SCREEN IMAGE QUALITY; (AM) PLASMA TELEVISIONS IN USE AT OR ABOVE 6,000 FEET ABOVE SEA LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR USE ABOVE THAT ALTITUDE; (AN) FAILURE TO RESET TIMER AFTER A LAMP REPLACEMENT OR EXPLODING OR DIMMING LAMPS; (AT) COST OF REMOVAL OR DISPOSAL OF THIS PRODUCT IN ORDER TO COMPLY WITH EPA DISPOSAL REQUIREMENTS; (AV) LIABILITY OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, OR INJURY, OR DEATH TO ANY PERSON ARISING OUT OF THE OPERATION, MAINTENANCE OR USE OF THE COVERED PRODUCT; AND (AW) SERVICE OR REPLACEMENT OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA OR CANADA. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BACKING UP ALL SOFTWARE AND DATA ON A REGULAR BASIS AND PRIOR TO COMMENCEMENT OF ANY REPAIR. THIS SERVICE AGREEMENT DOES NOT COVER RESTORATION OF SOFTWARE OR DATA, OR DATA RETRIEVAL TO YOUR COVERED PRODUCT. IF YOUR COVERED PRODUCT EXPERIENCES A FAILURE OR DAMAGE THAT IS EXCLUDED FROM COVERAGE UNDER THIS SECTION OR IN THE EVENT OF A REPAIR INCIDENT WHEREIN THERE IS A “NO PROBLEM FOUND” DIAGNOSIS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OR A MANUFACTURER-AUTHORIZED REPAIR SOURCE, THEN YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL REPAIR COSTS. SHOULD THE MANUFACTURER OF YOUR PRODUCT BECOME INSOLVENT OR SUBJECT TO BANKRUPTCY PROCEEDINGS OR THE MANUFACTURER NO LONGER PROVIDE PRODUCT SUPPORT AND ALL PARTS SOURCES HAVE BEEN EXHAUSTED DURING THE COVERAGE PERIOD OF THIS SERVICE AGREEMENT, WE SHALL BE EXCUSED FROM PERFORMANCE HEREUNDER AND YOU SHALL BE RECEIVE A FULL REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICE AGREEMENT LESS CLAIMS PAID.
GENERAL INFORMATION: DEDUCTIBLE: There is no Deductible required on this agreement for Your Product.
PLACE OF SERVICE: Repair or replacement will ONLY be done at our location of Best Deal In Town, LLC. You are responsible for transporting Your Product to and from our location regardless of where you currently reside. If the product is shipped or transported by anyone other than You to our location, we are not responsible for any damage by the carrier. We will also not be responsible for any shipping or transportation fees to return a product to you if you choose to have your product transported in any way other than You transporting the product personally.
Date of Purchase (DOP) Plan begin date: This Plan begins on the original date of Product purchase, not on the date of Extended Guarantee coverage, unless made on the same day. It will continue for the period of time defined on Your sales receipt. This Service Agreement is inclusive of the manufacturer’s warranty; it does not replace the manufacturer’s warranty but provides certain benefits during the term of the manufacturer’s warranty. During the manufacturer’s warranty period, any parts, labor or on-site service or shipping costs covered by that warranty are the sole responsibility of the manufacturer. Upon expiration of the shortest portion of the manufacturer’s original or factory-refurbished parts and/or labor warranty, this Service Agreement continues to provide many of the manufacturer’s benefits as well as certain additional benefits listed within this Agreement, and will furnish replacement parts and/or labor necessary to restore Your covered Product to standard manufacturer’s operating condition.
IF YOUR PRODUCT NEEDS REPAIR: If You need to file a claim under this Agreement, You must contact our location at 702-451-7000 to obtain a repair authorization number prior to having any repairs made to Your Product. For faster service, please have Your proof of Product purchase (sales receipt) available when You contact Us. If You must bring the product into the store, if any physical damage is cause during the transportation of the product, then warranty work might no longer be possible. If warranty work is possible if the physical damage is corrected, then the physical damage must be fixed first at Your expense, Your time and Your effort. THIS SERVICE AGREEMENT MAY BECOME VOID IF YOU MAKE UNAUTHORIZED REPAIRS.
IMPORTANT CONSUMER INFORMATION: If Your Product is exchanged by the manufacturer or retailer, You must advise Best Deal In Town either in writing at Best Deal In Town, 6811 S Eastern Ave #103, Las Vegas, NV 89119 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not notify Best Deal In Town, this warranty could be become void.
THIS SERVICE AGREEMENT IS NON TRANSFERABLE AND NON RENEWABLE